Monday, April 30, 2012

December / Christmas 2011

It's been a while since I've posted (sorry!) but here are our Christmas pictures....jut 4 months late is all!  We had a great Christmas.  Our last as a family alone in Arizona.  It was a fun one though.  The boys LOVED all of their presents.  Most especially the swords, dart guns, and rocketship.  Ryan and I exchanged a kiss for Christmas.  ha ha.  Actually he got me a jewerly box and I got him an early present of some sweet XBOX 360 earphones.

We were a lot better at Christmastime in comparison to Thanksgiving since Ryan got offered the job he wanted in Riverton, Utah.  Such a nice hospital and a dream come true.  We are excited to work for IHC!!

















2 comments:

Syme Family News said...

Awwww Thanks for putting them up. Miss you guys.
Janeen

HALOS Rubber Stamps said...

What a fun surprise.....don't know what prompted me to look as I've checked often with no changes! Love all the pictures!