Saturday, October 8, 2011

Maddie- 3 Months!!

Our sweetest, most beautiful baby Maddie turned 3 months old last week!!  I just love her more and more everyday!!  Maybe it's because she's a girl, maybe it's because she is my last, but I am enjoying her more than any other baby I've had thus far.  She is just so precious.

Maddie's milestones this month include standing up in our laps, finding her thumb to suck on (this is my favorite one!), sleeping through the night (about 12 hours at a time....thus why sucking her thumb is my favorite...), rolling over from her tummy to her back, and grabbing things at her fingertips.  She also lifts her head up to a 90 degree angle while laying on her tummy.  She scoots all over the blanket I put her on as well.  She has also moved out of the bassinett and sleeps in her own crib now. She is doing really well!!

We think she weighs around 12 pounds.  :)  But her next well check up isn't until she is 4 months old.  She is in her 3-6 months clothes now.

She is very good-natured.  She loves to be held, be around people, and be outside (when it's not cold, rainy, or windy).  Oh I just adore her!!













1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey Kim! Congrats on that darling baby girl!! And, we have a blanket out of that same pink & brown fabric for our little lady! Glad I remembered the address to your blog! :). Merry Christmas!