Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sonoran Science Academy Family Picnic

One Saturday, our family headed out to Joshy's school picnic.  We brought brownies to share.  About 10 other people did, too.  hahaha.  Gross food all around (hotdogs with oversized buns aren't a favorite for us)...but I did like the grape-flavored Shasta and the fall store-bought sugar cookies.  Those have to be my favorite all time dessert.  Yum!

Josh jumped in the bouncy castle until the motor died and it suddenly fell.  Luckily, no one got stuck inside.  But it was a close call!!  Nathan is scared of bouncy castles and won't dare go in nor get his face painted.  But Josh did and chose a rainbow and heart.  He mustn't have like it as he wiped it off 5 minutes after we left the picnic.  Silly boy.

Not the funnest party, but, ya know, we like to support his school while we can.

Josh is doing awesome in school, by the way.  All A's and A+'s which is awesome.  (Side note:  When did Kindergarteners start to get real grade letters?  When I was a kid, it was always Honor, Satisfactories, and Unsatisfactories.  Oh well, times are changing, I guess).  He is an awesome reader and he math skills are killer.  He just joined the 130+ Club (meaning he can count over 130).  Love this kid!!  We are so proud!!






Oh, she is too cute!!




Joshy with his awesome teacher, Mrs. Abbott

This is a picture of me, after the picnic was over.  We were driving home.  I was complaining about how I'm never in pictures and Ryan grabbed the camera at the stoplight and shot a picture of me.  Go me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I love your picture! I need to have Mike do that too :)